USPS is best in providing mailing services in the United States of America. And it also provides different mailing services like First Class Mail International, Priority Mail International, Service International Mail and so on. International mail services are offered across the world and the services are offered to more than 180 countries. International mail services will take 1 to 5 business days based on the service that you have been chosen. In the case of Global Express meals International it will take 1 to 3 business days, for priority Mail Express International it will take 3 to 5 business days it will approximately take 6 to 10 business days for priority mail International Services. The International Services are provided with additional production and there is also security in dispatch until it reaches the destination. Formats of international services are,
How USPS International Mail Works
Usually, the USPS International mail tracking number is available on the receipt given to the individuals when they booked the shipment. By using the tracking number provided for the individual customers they can use the number in order to track the location of the shipment. Each individual is provided with a unique tracking number that will help you easily in order to access the shipment location along with the details regarding your package from time to time until it reaches the correct destination. The tracking number is a very much effective in working in its own way to provide accurate results for the customers about the package. If you just provide the tracking number on the official website in the box provided you should enter the number and then click on track which will provide you with the exact information of your package. This is a very easy and simple process in which you can easily get your details with just a single click.
Track USPS International Courier Online
It is very easy to tractor USPS International mail by using the tracking number available on the package receipt. Since there are many alternative ways in which you can easily track the location of your shipment. In order to track your shipment you should be registered for the free account available in my USPS and then you will automatically save all your tracking details.Even though they are many ways in which you can easily track your shipment details but one of the best ways is by using online service provided by the USPS.
1. You should first go to the official website of our period in order to track your shipment which is www.usps.com.
2. In this home page, you should search for the tracking option and from the tracking option you should click on international tracking services.
3. Then you will be provided with a box in which you should enter the tracking number which is provided to you and then click on track option.
4. You will be then directed to the page in which you will find all the information that you are looking for.
USPS International Mail Tracking Number Format
- Priority Mail Express International™ EC 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail International® CP 000 000 000 US
USPS International Mail Customer Care Number
In order to contact the customer care services for any issues then you can call upon the number1-800-222-1811. For International Services you can call the number and then you will be directed to the customer care representative who will help you in resolving your problem. The customer care numbers for other services are,
- Customer Service: 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS)
- Track and Confirms customer service: 1-800-222-1811
- Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST): 877-569-6614
- Mail Tracking & Reporting : (800) 238-3150
- TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET